Monday, October 17, 2011

What a Long Day!!!

    It has been quite a long day already and I still have four VERY LONG hours to go before hubby gets home from work. Noah woke me up around 6:30ish this morning, which wouldn't have been bad, but I had to take my anxiety meds last  night because I had a pretty bad panic attack. Those make me REALLY sleepy so I was groggy and have been for most of the day. I haven't had my cup of coffee for the day yet, but I'm thinking something with expresso in it will be perfect, haha. 
     Well, things were going along ok until Haleigh woke up. I started feeding her a bottle and Noah reached down and bit her on the finger. I was extremely surprised because Bug has never once shown any aggression at all towards his sissy. I don't know if he was trying to play with her, or if maybe he was jealous of her taking away his Mommy time. Then, Haleigh got choked and vomited all over the living room floor, which took a while to clean up. Since she is crawling now, she followed Noah down the hall into their bedroom (where he had left his snack cup on the floor). Needless to say, she spread gold fish crackers and chips all over their bedroom....little crumbs ground into the carpet...yay! I had to yet again tell Noah we can't leave our snacks in the floor anymore, because little Sissy could get choked on them. Put the snacks on the kitchen table, and began cleaning up their room. 
       Even though I was exhausted by this point, I played with the little ones for about an hour, then cooked and fed them their lunch and put them down for naps. Praise the Lord that He blessed me with a break today, because I have really needed it, lol. I was really proud of myself, too, because even though the morning was a pretty stressful one, I didn't cry or freak out about it. Just cleaned it up and went about my day. *grin*  Now, praying with my whole heart these babies sleep for a LONG TIME!!! 
      Oh, by the way, I entered Halebop into the Parents Magazine Photo Contest this week. If you have a chance, please click on this link to vote for her. You can vote once a day, every day, now through Sunday. :-)   Hope ya'll have a wonderful week!!
Didn't think it was fair to enter only one baby, so I entered Haleigh too!!! Please vote for Haleigh each day throughout the upcoming week!!! 
nwphotofaves_koty
http://photos.parents.com/kid-of-the-year/42/2011/52?esrc=

No comments:

Post a Comment