Thursday, February 18, 2010

:-)

Not much to write today...other than I had a wonderful day! *big smile* I went shopping with Mom, Granny and Noah this morning at Wal-Mart. That was the first time I had been grocery shopping since the little guy was born. It was really nice getting back into a normal routine. Not to mention, Caleb and I have been praying really hard about whether or not to move out of the apartment in May when our lease is up...or to stay here for another year. We both would love to move and are in the process of weighing the pros and cons. Pros= More room, paying towards owning our own home, better location...maybe in the country Cons=I would have to go back to work which means spending less time with Noah Bug, we would be able to pay off all of our debt (excluding school loans, of course) which would enable us to buy whatever house we want to next year. *sighs*  Right now we are leaning towards staying here for another year...I really don't want to go back to work anytime soon...the more time I can have with my beautiful little boy, the happier we all will be. Not to mention, childcare is SO expensive...and I trust myself with him more than a complete stranger. So yeah...we definitely need to keep praying about it. If the Lord wants us to move, then He will provide an opportunity that is best!!!  Gonna go spend some much needed family time with my two favorite guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment