Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Little Baby Werewolf

     Caleb and I have been joking about Noah being part werewolf, lol. For the past two full moons, he has been SO fussy a few days before we have one. Although, today he has been fairly well behaved, although his sleep cycles have been a bit off. In other words, my lovely husband hasn't been getting much sleep. He decided to get up during the nights with Noah since I am with him all day and evening. I take care of Noah Bug even after Caleb gets home in the evenings so Caleb has a chance to relax from his day at work. Speaking of work, his schedule changed last week so now he works 7-3:30...which means he is home by 4 every day!  I LOVE IT!!!!


     Not much has been happening...it has been exciting to watch my beautiful little one grow. He has already changed SO much since last month. One of my favorite things to do is just sit and watch all of his silly little faces he makes all the time, lol. In total I've only been away from the little guy for 8 hours since he was born. Once on Valentine's Day and also last Friday...just because hubby and I really needed a break. So, Mom watched him for awhile so I could get some errands done...and I actually got to cook a nice meal for my hubby! *big smile* 
     I think Caleb and I are finally adjusting to our roles as new parents. It was really overwhelming in the beginning and surprisingly scary at times. But now, things just seem SO normal...and it's hard to even imagine my life before Noah. He is such a joy to have in our lives and one of the best things I ever did, lol!
     I have a couple of events I'm really looking forward to over the next couple of months. In April, Mom and I are going to see the broadway show, Riverdance...one of the Christmas presents I got for her. We even have front row balcony seats...which is AWESOME!  We're taking the day to celebrate being "mommies"  so we are spending the day at the spa before the show. We've already got booked spa manis and pedis...and I cannot wait. Another event is alumni weekend at Roanoke College. It will be so nice to see all of my classmates again..especially my Seminar class. Everyone is really excited to see Noah, and Caleb and I definitely can't wait to show him off! YAY!!!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment