Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Will the Hormones EVER get BETTER???

     I am having a rough day. I wonder if these hormones will ever get better. I just hate them so much...I try to keep my emotions inside because I know the moment I start crying, I won't be able to stop. I wish that my hubby could understand them, but unfortunately he can't...because he has never had to personally experience them before. Sometimes, I just feel like no one understands what I'm going through...and I really would love to have someone to tell me that it's ok, and perfectly normal. I definitely need some girl time...trust me, I love my husband to death, but he just doesn't get me the way girls do. *sighs*  Not to mention, even though my c-section incision looks great and the healing is going really well...my stomach is starting to shrink back to its pre-pregnancy size. And let me just say...the more it shrinks, the more it pulls on my incision and it hurts SOOOOO bad.  I hate taking medication unless I absolutely need it, so I am doing my best not to take the pain meds they gave me right after leaving the hospital. I am tough...I can deal with it.
     Ok, enough complaining. Noah did really well today...he was a little fussy but compared to most babies, he is just so well behaved. I really believe the little guy gives me strength I didn't know I had...I can handle my emotions so much better when he is around. All I have to do when I'm having a bad day is pick him up and hold him close to my chest. It calms me down so much better than anything else I have ever experienced. I love that little boy so much! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment