Monday, February 15, 2010

If You Want to Be Happy, Be! ~Tolstoy~

     I woke up this morning to my husband laying our beautiful little boy down beside me. Then Caleb layed down too and we spent the morning cuddling together!  It was one of the sweetest moments I have had in quite awhile. Although, yesterday was pretty great, too. I got a hug from a friend that I haven't really seen or talked to in three months...I was just so happy I couldn't stop smiling. Then, as I already explained, I got to spend the day with just hubby and I.  That was nice.
     Now, I'm watching my little one play on his play mat...it has become one of his favorite things to do. I open up the blinds and he will lay on his mat for an hour or more just staring out the window and kick and bat at his toys! LOL...it is just the cutest thing!  :-) I can't believe it, but he will be a month old on Thursday. Time is going by so much faster since I had him...it scares me a little bit, lol. I know I will blink and he will be all grown up and ready to be out on his own.  *sighs*  I'm just so thankful for each moment we get to spend with him. I will cherish them all...even those tough times.
     Well, I better get off of here for now...we are supposed to be meeting Caleb's parents for lunch today at Abuelos...that is if they didn't get a ton of snow in Craig last night! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment