Saturday, February 20, 2010

Proud of Myself!

     So, I weighed myself today and as much as I was hating to get back on those scale...it wasn't THAT bad. Infact, I have lost 25 lbs since having Noah...I've got a lot of weight left to lose, but still, that just makes me so happy. I wasn't counting on that. I have set my goal weight at 135 so it's going to take some work to get back to that point. I can't wait for the midwife to tell me it's ok to start working out again...because I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It will be so nice shedding these lbs and getting back into shape again. I plan on doing lots of walking...which will be even more fun since I have a stroller to push around now, lol. Mom and I are making big plans for this summer, too. Lots of swimming at the lake with my beautiful cousin Sara, Aunt Karen, Mom, Granny Jones, and Noah Bug. I am so looking forward to it getting warm again just so I can take Noah out in the sunshine...he will love it!  :-)  Plus, I'm praying that being outside in the air will help him to sleep better at night...he only wakes up 2 times at most now, but if he could sleep through the night, it would be awesome!  Ok, well, gotta get read to meet my parents for dinner tonight...CRACKER BARREL!!!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment