Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aches and Pains

     I think the Lord blesses us with the ability to have "pregnancy amnesia" otherwise, I don't think many women would choose to get pregnant for a second time. I really don't remember having contractions that hurt this bad when I was carrying Noah in my belly...but Caleb says I complained about the contractions quite often towards the end of the pregnancy. I've definitely decided that this is a God-Thing...allowing us to forget what the last few weeks of being preggers is like...and I couldn't thank Him enough for that! *smile*  I feel so overwhelmed somedays...completely and totally ready to have Haleigh here with us so I can work on getting back into good enough shape to chase after these little ones. Sweet little Noah already keeps me running, and even though I love every second of it, it sure is exhausting! :-)  
    It's been a couple of days since I've written so I just wanted to do a quick update. I go back to the doctor on Monday for my 33 week checkup and I'm getting so excited about that visit. I can't wait to hear little girl's heartbeat again...it makes my day. I'll also probably find out whether she is head down or not (and I'm guessing she is because I am pretty sure that he little feet is what keeps kicking at my ribs constantly). Caleb and I have also discussed delivery options/plans. We are hoping for a VBAC but I have to go into labor on my own for that...absolutely NO inductions my Dr. says...which is fine. So, we are giving her until 39 weeks to come on her own, and if she isn't here by then, we will be scheduling a c-section at my 39 week checkup. So, please keep us in your prayers and that if it be God's will, He will allow Hales to come on her own. Hope each of you is having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment