Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

My Dearest Caleb,
     I couldn't sleep after you left...my mind is all over the place this morning. I wanted to tell you I LOVE YOU! I can't imagine going through life without you in it...even in the face of loss and heart wrenching sadness, you remain glowing with God's strength. This has given me a peace which I cannot begin to thank you enough for. I am so thankful God brought us together so that each year on this special day, YOU can be my Valentine! God is so good and in His perfect plan, we will thrive...even in the midst of sadness. Today will be hard, and I imagine many days to follow will as well...but with us clinging to the Love of the Lord, and to each other, we will make it through this. Happy Valentine's Day, best friend. I love you.
Love,
Mrs. Johnston (for all eternity)

No comments:

Post a Comment