Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Taking the Good with the Bad

     I got a phone call from my Mom this morning...more bad news; my Granny Jones had to be admitted to the hospital during the night for severe chest pains. They are running many tests to try to determine the cause...she is waiting to be seen by the heart doctor now...so I will update as I know more.
     On a positive note, I got a call from Lewis Gale early this afternoon. It was the scheduling office calling to set up my c-section. We decided to wait until 39 weeks to give Haleigh two weeks to come on her own...so if she isn't here before, my c-section is scheduled for Wednesday March 30th, at 7:30 am. That's only 43 days away (You can bet I'm counting down the days, lol)...5 1/2 weeks! Even in the midst of so much chaos, I have to continue to look for the happy, uplifting moments. Can't believe I"m going to be holding our little girl so soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment