Monday, February 7, 2011

Living the Life

     Woke up this morning feeling refreshed and surprising energetic which I think has something to do with my AMAZING hubby getting up with Noah yesterday morning; I got to sleep in until 8:30!!!! That hasn't happened since...well, I can't remember, lol. *grin*  So, anyways, I woke up bright and early this morning, fed me and Noah breakfast and headed to the Y. I got in a great workout, which raised my spirits even more. Then, I headed back home to put Noah Bug down for his first nap of the day and the kid slept for 2 1/2 hours...let me just say this Mommy was more than thrilled! We had out lunch and I watched the weather...which said it was supposed to be in the 50s today...ummmm, yeah, I don't think so. Anyways, I decided to take Noah to the park to play and it was FREEZING cold....brrr. But, we had an awesome time anyways. :-)  I chased him around the playground, and then he chased me. We "played" Tic Tac Toe but Noah was more interested in messing up my perfect lines of OOOs, lol! The kid cracks me up...I couldn't thank God enough for my wonderful little boy...who is growing up WAY too fast in my opinion. 
     Now, we are back at home, waiting on Dada and fixing dinner....roasted chicken and mashed potatoes...currently debating on whether or not to fix gravy to go with it. Guess I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours when the bird comes out of the oven, lol. Anyways, I hope each of you is having an amazing, blessed day! Off of here to cuddle up on the couch and watch a Baby Einstein DVD with my Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment