Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Appointment Went Well

     So, the doctor says me and Hales are doing wonderfully. He checked out my c-section scar to make sure there weren't any signs of tearing...and there isn't...PRAISE GOD. :-)  My blood pressure was great, Haleigh's heartbeat was right on track for where it needs to be, and my weight was good...11 pounds so far in 31 weeks. I'm pretty proud of that! Then, we discussed VBAC vs. c-section again...basically, if I haven't went into labor on my own by 39 weeks, I have the option of scheduling a c-section (that being the doctor's number 1 suggestion). Basically, because my reason for having a c-section with Noah was failure to progress (I only made it to 3 1/2 cm) they are concerned that may happen again with Haleigh. And there could be major complications if I go into labor on my own this time versus just going ahead and scheduling to have another c-section. I'm still leaning towards a VBAC, so I guess we will see. Please pray that the Lord answers our prayers and we will be able to have this little girl without me having to have major surgery. Thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment