Monday, February 21, 2011

A Day at the Park

Caleb snapped this shot...I couldn't believe how big I've gotten! :0)

Mama with her big boy.

My Sister Rebekah

Noah is looking more like his Daddy by the day.

SLIDE!!!

Can't believe we have a toddler on our hands! *GRIN*

Today was so much fun! We decided to try out a new park, called Troutville Town Park today. It was such a neat place to take Noah; they have a walking path, a caboose the kids can climb on, swings, see saws, a merry go round, and basketball and tennis courts. I couldn't believe how many different things there were to do, but we had a great time. Noah enjoyed getting to spend some time with his Aunt Becca and Grandma Johnston, so that was a great addition to the day. We also stopped at Blue Collar Joe's for some doughnuts and coffee...couldn't have imagined a more perfect day to spend with my family on hubby's day off! 


No comments:

Post a Comment