Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can't Wait to Move

     Oh how I love it when the City of Salem decides to send people out with their loud machines while my kids are sleeping. Right below their window are people sanding down the sidewalk to make it even...which I wouldn't complain about except that this stuff always seems to happen in the middle of nap times. And when you are a Mommy with two little ones...naps are a cherished part of each day. Without these, I would remain a zombie...here but not present, eyes wide open but not awake, visible yet detached. *sighs*  I guess I will just have to be in bed an hour sooner tonight but I fear if I step back bed time any more, I'll be asleep before my babies...and sadly, this is just not possible. I'm trying to find humor in this situation because if I don't laugh about it, I'll probably burst into tears...stupid hormones! BLEH!  Well, it's off of here now to feed my baby girl which the loud noise woke up...grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment