Friday, April 1, 2011

Back Home

     Well, we were released from the hospital around 11:30 this morning...much quicker than I thought we'd be able to be discharged! I'm having a really rough time right now and dealing with so many things. First, when I got home Noah Bug wanted to be picked up and held and I am not allowed to do that for four weeks...I have spent half the evening sobbing from hormones, not being able to hold my little boy, c-section burning and aching and feeling totally helpless. Then, on top of all that, my milk decided to come in tonight...so add aching shoulders and back on top of everything else...I'm pretty much a wreck. 
    On the positive, baby girl is eating extremely well (in my thoughts maybe a little TOO well, lol), Noah and Daddy are having fun spending time playing with little sister, and I am feeling pretty good about my "almost" flat tummy. I have already lost 9 pounds and my support band the hospital gave me shrunk my belly back to almost pre-pregnancy size! *grin* YAY!  Please pray for me if you don't mind...just that the Lord will give me strength and patience to make it through the next couple of weeks and for a quick recovery from this c-section. I will be posting more pictures tomorrow but for now, I really need to go rest. :-)  Oh...and a final prayer request...pray for my incredible husband; he is doing his best to take care of Noah, Haleigh and me, too! He has been doing a fantastic job but I know it's quite a bit for him to have to deal with right now! Thanks so much, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment