Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"In the Middle of my Little Mess, I Forget How Big I'm Blessed"

     Today was rough, for several reason which I don't really quite feel like going into at the moment. The past couple of months have been hard and I feel like the months ahead will be difficult, too. BUT, God reminded me today that even when there is trouble, sadness, heartache etc...He is there!  When the world is crashing down around me...God will never give me more than I can handle. Today was hard, but God showed his Love on this day by surrounding me with friendship. I am truly blessed to have the caring friends I do, who wouldn't let anything get in their way for praying for me. This is just a small stitch in the quilt of eternity...I have to constantly remind myself to look at the bigger picture, and I can be rest assured that the final product will be spectacular!!! 
"Thanks be to God!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment