Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THANKFUL

     Thanking God for old and new friends, mended relationships, and an amazing family!!! I woke up feeling crummy today but even in the midst of all this yuckyness I can't get over how much the Lord has blessed me. I'm exhausted from adjusting to getting little to no sleep again at night and sore from the c-section and my milk drying up. I feel bad for complaining, though, because I am so truly, richly blessed!!! I know this is a weird post for today but it's what was on my heart. :-)  
     Anyways, I think I will go and lay down for a little while since my Mom is over again today to help out with the kids and house stuff. I'm trying to follow doctor's orders so I can hopefully heal a lot quicker. I have my appointment with Dr. Clapp on Thursday and I'm hoping she takes me off restrictions; as in, letting me drive and pick up my Noah Bug again soon. Please pray that the appointment goes well! Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment