Monday, April 18, 2011

Living Life in the Fast Lane

     WOW!  Let me just say that I am one busy Mommy. For the first couple of weeks it was so difficult getting adjusted to having a new addition to the family, juggling feedings and dirty diapers, and dividing my attention between two little ones...not to mention handling the effects of a c-section. BUT, those first two weeks were the hardest and now I feel like things are finally starting to get back to "normal". Normal in the sense that I no longer feel like I'm going to lose my mind on a daily basis, haha. We've finally managed to work out a good schedule for little Hales and Noah is adjusting well to having a baby sister. My emotions are still all over the place as my body is adjusting to the drop in hormones...BUT, I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. My husband has truly amazed me these past few weeks, lol...he is so good at the Daddy role. I was worried he would have trouble adjusted to having two, but he is just such a natural at it. I love him so much and couldn't have made it through this without him! ~I LOVE YOU, HUBBY!!!~
     I have very much enjoyed having this baby girl in my arms and out of my tummy and I'm slowly starting to regain control of my body again. I laugh when I say this because almost the last two years of my life I've spent pregnant or trying to get that way and I'm finally ready for a bit of a break. :-)  My body will be MINE again once more, haha, even if it comes with a bit of work to get it back to the way I want it. So far, I've lost 23 pounds, which is what I ended up gaining with Haleigh and I did virtually nothing for those pounds to drop. Now that I'm feeling back to myself I'm SO READY to work off the next 20 pounds. *grin*  
     Well, I actually managed to get both the kids down for naps AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Can you believe it? So, I'm off of here to kick my feet up and take a break because once naptime is over, it's back to life in the fast lane! :-)  Hope ya'll have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment