Thursday, March 31, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!

     Haleigh Marie Johnston was born March 30th at 7:46am. She was 18.75 inches long and weighed 6lbs 12oz. The c-section went well...much better than my first one, so that was wonderful. My doctor talked me through the whole thing so I never had to guess what was coming or why I felt a certain way while delivering. The moment Haleigh cried...no, more liked screamed at the top of her lungs without stopping, I fell in love. Her wails were sweet music to my ears and I kept thanking God over and over for this beautiful being He sent to us from Heaven. We are so appreciative of all the many thoughts, prayers, and love sent our way during this special time in our lives. We have had so many visitors come and see us at the hospital...and even bringing Noah toys and trinkets too, so he wouldn't feel left out when so much attention has been focused on his little sissy. We love you all and couldn't thank you enough for everything you've done for us! God is so good!!!

Moments after Haleigh was born.

Second day in this world and looking more beautiful with each passing second!

My beautiful Haleigh Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment