Saturday, March 5, 2011

36 Weeks Preggers

     We have officially 25 days left to go until our c-section and only a week left until I'm full term. It's such a relief to have made it this far; now I know that if my baby girl is born she has such a higher chance of being healthy. We've gotten everything ready for her arrival and I'm counting down the days until I'm holding her in my arms. The Lord has also answered our prayers in regards to finding somewhere to move after our lease is up; a couple of our dear friends are moving and we are taking over their lease. I can't describe the excitement in knowing that not only do we have somewhere lined up to move, but that it is more space than we have now. So yeah...God has answered those prayers for us and I couldn't be more thankful. 
     Anyways, this past week has been the most difficult week of pregnancy so far. I am seriously feeling more like a beached whale by the day; I can no longer bend over to tie my shoes and shaving my legs is a nightmare. It's so difficult I actually go three or four days between shaving...totally gross, I know, but I can't help it...it's too hard. I'm actually probably going to have to start asking Caleb for his help...he already helps me wash my feet *grin*. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband!  But, this is one tired Mommy so I think I will end here for the night. Have a great day tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment