Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crummy

     I haven't felt well for the majority of today. Mostly nausea, pelvic pain and extreme exhaustion. I have this little chant going on in my head..."one more week, one more week, just one more week!!!"  It's silly but it gets me through the day. But, so does my amazing little boy. I take one look at him and suddenly this all seems so totally worth it and I would spend everyday going through this...knowing the precious gift I will receive in the end. Little Noah was such a sweetheart all day...I was pretty much laying on the couch for most of the day, unable to move from the nausea and pain, so Bug kept brining me his toys so we could play together on the couch. Then, he even snuggled up and we watched all of "Finding Nemo" together...and every few minutes he would turn around and snuggle or give me a kiss...just to make sure I was ok. I am so very blessed! 
    Then, after hubby got home we went by the leasing office and signed the papers for our apartment...which we will be moving into over Memorial Day weekend. It's so exciting to know that soon we are going to be out of this one bedroom apartment in a horrible part of town and moving into somewhere much, much nicer! *grin* Hubby has been so sweet to me today, too. He played with Noah all evening, gave him his bath, and will probably put him to bed....all so I can rest. :-)  And he is going to give me a massage later to help alleviate this horrible back and leg pain I've been having. Again, I don't think I can relay how much the Lord has blessed me. 
    So, another 6 days left to go and I will get to hold my beautiful daughter...and for that moment, I absolutely cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment