Thursday, March 3, 2011

Month 9

     Well, we have finally made it to month 9 of preggersville and I couldn't be happier or sadder. I know it sounds like I contradicted myself just now, but here's why. I am SO thankful to have reached this final month; that means 3 weeks 6 days at the MAX to go before Haleigh gets here...PRAISE THE LORD!!! But. on the other hand, I'm in the final month....which equals total blahs-ville.  In other words, I wake up everyday with horrible leg cramps, I feel like I live in the bathroom with the amount of pee breaks I take, and I'm starting to have trouble getting Noah in and out of his crib/pack and play. Haleigh has already dropped and I literally feel like she is going to fall out of me with every step I take...now, grant it, I wouldn't complain if that were to happen, but we all know us women aren't that lucky. *grin* I go back to the doctor on March 15th of this month and I'm hoping the doctor will tell me I'm like 100% effaced and 3 or 4 cm dilated; yeah, yeah, I know...wishful thinking, haha. :-) But, it would be awesome to go into labor on my own at 37 weeks. I've been praying everyday that the Lord sends this little girl to us without surgery. How awesome would that be?!?!?!  
     We are currently in the process of trying to find somewhere to move into. We had discussed buying a home and that was fairly on track for a while...we've certainly got the finances to do it. But, the timing is just WAY OFF. I mean, if Haleigh decides not to come until our scheduled c-section on March 30th, then we will really only have part of April and May to find a house and get all of the mandatory requirements of buying a home completeled...I'm not sure that I could handle the stress of healing from major surgery, chasing after a toddler, handling a newborn, AND buying a house. It seems like a terrible amount of pressure for a person to deal with. But, if it's in the Lord's will, it WILL happen. :-)  Even so, we are also looking at homes/apartments/townhomes  for rent as well, This way, if things don't work out and we can't buy, we have a backup plan. Either way, it will just be nice to move out of this tiny one bedroom into something bigger. I don't know how we've managed it, but the Lord has provided and I know He will continue to do so. 
     So, if you will please continue to pray for our family; the moving process, this final month of pregnancy, and Mama and baby's health, that would be much appreciated. I hope each of you is having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment