Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Big 24

      I've been so excited about maternity related things I almost forgot my birthday, lol! :-)  But on Friday I'm turning 24...I think I might be well on the road to old age, haha. I can't get the song lyrics out of my head "I remember when 30 was old" and now I'm only 6 years away from that...sheesh!  :-)  But, I'm enjoying this amazing life God has blessed me with so I will look forward to my birthday. It's going to be a pretty exciting week of celebrating, too. Tonight, we are heading over to my Granny Spitzer's who is cooking me LOBSTER for my b-day dinner. HOORAY!  Then, on Friday, my parents are throwing me a Bubblecake party (the best cupcakes in the world...yum) and on Saturday Caleb is taking me to the Homeplace to eat. I think I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt; I AM SPOILED ROTTEN! *grin*  I'm just so thankful to have a family who is so loving and supportive of me. 
Update: Last night my contractions stopped around midnight which was kind of a bummer but I was ok with it...because I have a really strong feeling Hales will be here before the 30th. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up, but it would be AWESOME!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment