Tuesday, March 1, 2011

35 Week Prenatal Visit

     Dr. Clapp says everything is looking really good. :-)  My blood pressure is still perfect, although my ankles have started swelling up a bit more over the past couple of weeks. Haleigh is measuring perfect for size and her heartbeat was normal...we are so thankful for that. I got back on March 15th for my 37 week checkup; they will be doing g beta strep test that day and checking my progress. So, hopefully, little girl may make it here without a c-section...we shall see. Regardless, we are down to 29 days to go and I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I did manage to get all of my hospital bag packed finally, so that was nice. I'm currently having more and more "nesting" days...one of which was this  morning; I woke up at 5am wanting to clean out our closet. Thankfully, I was able to suppress the urge and go back to sleep until 6:45 when Noah thought it would be an awesome time to wake up.....so, between not getting to sleep 'til 12, the 4 pee runs I had to make in the middle of the night, my nesting moment at 5am, and Noah's early bird special, I am currently exhausted beyond belief. BUT, I am thanking God for it because I know He is preparing me for those 2am feedings which will be happening in a month or less. Please continue to pray for us as we are still searching for a new place to move, and the health of Mama and baby! :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment