Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Little Down

     It's one of those "ugh" pregnancy days. I'm just feeling more down by the day because I seriously am walking my butt off and I feel like I'm making no progress. *sighs*  I know that if it's the Lord's will, she will come before the 30th, but with each passing day I am starting to feel more discouraged. I think a lot of this has to do with hormones, feeling too big to do anything, and completely exhaustion 99% of the time. I keep reminding myself that in 13 days ( OR LESS) we will be holding Haleigh in our arms. Please say a prayer for me this evening if you think of it; that my mood will improve and so will these blasted hormones. :-)  I am getting a little bit of a break tonight, which is awesome!!! Hubby and Noah are out shopping for birthday presents for me which made me smile...my boys are too sweet! Anyways, I'm off to relax and enjoy the next couple of hours of peace and quiet. Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment