Monday, March 14, 2011

Prenatal Appointment Tomorrow

     With only two weeks left to go until our c-section, I'm definitely starting to feel quite overwhelmed. I can't begin to explain how excited I am, but with that comes worry, too. Have we gotten everything we need for Haleigh? Can I handle the pain of the c-section AND be able to deal with not picking up my son for two weeks? Will I be able to breastfeed like I want to?  And the list goes on and on....I'm doing my best to not worry but I just feel SO overwhelmed right now. Everything will be ok, though and in a little over two weeks I'm going to be looking back and laughing at how silly I'm being about this *smile*  God will take care of things; HE ALWAYS DOES!  
    We head to our 37 week appointment tomorrow and I'm getting really excited about that. I can't wait to see if/how far I'm progressing. I certainly hope it's a lot but if not, that's all right because I still have two weeks to go into labor. Anyways, I will try to post tomorrow and update about my appointment (which isn't until 4pm). Hope everyone has a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment