Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No Progress

     I went in for my 38 week prenatal appointment today and Haleigh is doing VERY WELL! :-)  My dysfunctional body still hasn't progressed since last week...even after having a TON of painful contractions over the past few days. (Still at 1cm, 100% effaced and +1 station)  The doctor told me she would leave it up to me whether I wanted to come back for another appointment before my c-section on Wednesday and I said yes...so as of right now we are scheduled to see her again on Tuesday of next week. I'm considering calling and canceling it, though, because if I don't go into labor on my own before then, the chances of it happening sometime Tuesday night is very rare. I am THRILLED that in exactly one week we will be holding our Haleigh in our arms. *BIG GRIN* 
    We have to be at the hospital at 6am on Wednesday morning and my c-section is at 7:30am. I am getting so excited and nervous I seriously don't know how I'm going to make it through this week, lol. Anyways, please continue to pray for me and little Hales, and that this surgery will go well...and that we will both be safe, healthy and happy. Thanks and have a very blessed evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment