Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 Days to Go

     When I wake up tomorrow morning I will only have 3 days left to go until our scheduled c-section. If it be God's will, Haleigh will be here before then, and if not He has a reason for it! *grin* I'm so thankful I have put my full trust in God on this subject...there for a while I kept praying that she would come without surgery, but after reading a fellow blogger's post (Calm My Anxious Heart), I realized that wasn't what I should be praying for. Instead, I should be fully committed and open to the Lord's plan for bringing this baby into the world...before I wasn't, but now I am and what a difference that has made on my attitude towards life recently. As miserable as I feel most days because of the aches and pains, I am fully relying on God to get me through it. Besides...they don't call it labor for nothing, right? 
    Please continue to pray for me over these next few days and that my outlook will continue to stay positive. Also, that God will keep me and Haleigh both safe during delivery!  I truly am blessed to have such an amazing Savior!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment