Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bi-Polar or Bi-Winning?

WOW!  So, I'd been hearing quite a bit of talk regarding Charlie Sheen and his latest interview. I've been really busy and hadn't really even thought to watch it, but I was bored today and decided to take a look at what everyone's been buzzing over these past couple of weeks. Let me just say, this guy is a complete lunatic...I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for him or take him as a total joke. Either way, the video disabled embedding so I'm adding the link here for those of you who may like to watch it.

Charlie Sheen Interview

     I also decided to post an SNL sketch that aired last weekend...picking fun at this interview. I found it pretty funny but I'm an SNL fan and have been for years, so yeah. Anyways...here's the video for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment