Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Current Conversation

Me: What are we going to do when we don't have little ones in the house anymore? I don't want to get old.
Caleb: Ummm...be able to watch a movie in peace, lol?
Me: I'd rather have the noise! 

     It makes me sad to know my little ones are going to grow up on me. Most days I don't even really think about it too much, but then I have other days (like today) that I just feel so overwhelmed....I am blaming the hormones today, haha. I just can't stand the thought of one day not having all of this chaos and noise in our home...I know the quiet will become deafening. I can pray that God blesses us with the gift of grand babies though *grin* But anyways, this post has been born of raging third trimester hormones...don't laugh too hard! *smile*  I shall finish this post up and get ready for some snuggle time with hubby; SURVIVOR tonight!!! YAY!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment