Saturday, November 5, 2011

Editing Fun

    Today Hubby bought me Photoshop software which I have been wanting for FOREVER!!! :-)  Let's just say that the not so thin instructional manual was quite an interesting read for the day. Seriously, I felt like I was in 2D design  all over again. At least I have had some experience with Photoshop in the past because if I hadn't, oh my goodness...I would have been in a tizzy for sure, lol. I spent all evening experimenting with features (and I'm not even halfway to having them all figured out) and here is one of the better ones of the day. 



    This was taken during the Craig County Fall Festival...grandparents enjoying spending time with their grandbabies. Anyways, it's off of here for the night because even though it's 10:15, it's actually sort of 9:15? Right?  I know we are "falling back" an hour tonight which (hopefully) means an extra hour of sleep...as long as it doesn't throw the kids off too bad. Speaking of that, the kids slept until 8am which means hubs and I did too!!! Hooray for that! Hope ya'll have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment