Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update on Eye Appointment

     Just got finished up at the eye doctor a little while ago. The doctor informed me that all the fluid behind my retina if FINALLY gone, which I am praising God for. Because I had it for so long, it caused the vision in my right eye to worsen, which resulted in the doctor writing me a prescription for eyeglasses. Currently, I have only been using glasses for up close work including working on the computer, reading etc. But now, unfortunately, I am going to have to start wearing them 24/7. Please pray that I will adjust to them quickly and I won't get too many headaches while getting used to them. (That's what happened when I started wearing my last pair...horrible headaches and migraines for a couple of weeks). 
     Both the little ones are napping so I'm going to work on my bible study and rest for a while. Have a blessed day everyone!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment