Wednesday, November 16, 2011

God is My Strength

    Wow! What a busy week I've had. Although it hasn't been the easiest, I've felt God holding me up through every second of it. Without Him, I often find myself wondering who and where I would be. His Love overwhelms and shows me that even through all of this "Earthly stuff" there is a Light at the end of the tunnel. 
     Just wanted to update a little bit since it's been almost a week since I posted last. The kids have just kept me super busy...especially since Haleigh tried taking her first steps this week. Yes, that's right. Baby girl is only 7 1/2 months old and has taken her first steps. She is still very wobbly and would much prefer holding onto a piece of furniture, or her brother, or Mommy and Daddy's legs to maneuver around, but she is able to toddle on her own. I honestly can't believe it. Our pediatrician told us that Noah walked early (around 9 1/2 months) so never would I have imagined Haleigh would beat that milestone. But, baby girl showed me, lol. 
     Noah has been showing true toddler colors this week with tantrums, fighting hard against going to bed, picking on his sister, and testing Mama and Dada's patience. It's my fault, really...I found myself praying for patience last week, so God is simply answering my prayers. I'm not going to lie...this test of patience has been rough; really rough. There have been days I've broke down and cried...sobbed until I was clinging to the Lord with every fiber of my being. I won't go into specifics of everything, just that through it all, I praised God for the good days and the bad. There is a reason for everything. I truly believe that. 
     Anyways, I think I will get off of here for now. Going to clean up the house a little bit before hubby gets home since it looks like a tornado touched down in my living room. :-)  Have a blessed day, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment