Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks

     As we are quickly approaching Thanksgiving I am becoming more aware of the blessings God has provided throughout this past year. There have been ups (bringing my daughter into the world, celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary, strengthening my walk with Christ, being a mom to two under two) and downs (saying goodbye to my father in law too soon, struggling financially, dealing with being a mom to two under two). But through it all, God has found a way to bless me and my family. 
     In return for uncountable blessings and the greatest GIFT of all (my salvation through Jesus Christ) I owe everything to HIM...my God, my Creator, and the One who holds my life in His hands. As we give thanks this Thursday, remember to lift up your hands to Heaven and thank the Lord for all of your blessings. For without Him, nothing matters.


Colossians 3:17 – "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

Psalm 30:12 – "That my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks for ever."

    God bless you all! Praying each of you has a wonderful (and uplifting) Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment