Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Silent Moments

     Currently laying on the couch listening to peace and quiet. After the day I had, it reminds how thankful I am for the little moments of rest that rarely happen these days! Not that I'm complaining, because I love the hustle and bustle of having little ones around. My Mom confessed to me that she always has to have on the TV or radio for background noise because she was never able to get used to complete silence after having kids. Right now I bask in the silence, but I know that one day I will miss those high pitched squeals, tattling on siblings, fussy babies, and the pitter patter of little feet. 
     Well, right now, it's off of here to play Skyrim with the hubby (only my new favorite game, lol) and gear up for what I'm sure will be another hectic day of fun with my Bug and Bop. Hope each of you is having a blessed week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment