Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful for Many Blessings

    I woke up this morning very well rested. I decided to go to bed around 10ish last night and was definitely out by 10:30. The kids didn't wake up until 7:30am (and what an answer to prayers that was!!) so I got a good nine hours of sleep. HALLELUJAH! Then, I got up and went into the kitchen to check the calendar...the first thing I do every morning to see what we have on the agenda for that day. I don't know why it caught me off guard but it's the first of the November. This year has went by so fast it's hard to believe it's already so close to Christmas. But, I'm definitely not complaining as this part of the year is my favorite. Caleb has a lot of days off for all of the holidays and then we get to eat lots of yummy food for Thanksgiving. And Christmas...what a wonderful holiday, getting to celebrate the birth of our wonderful Savior!!! 
     We are still (not so patiently) waiting on a reply back about the possible job in Richmond. We are supposed to hear back by next Friday at the latest but I'm really hoping we hear back sooner, as I get more nervous by the day. Even so, we are putting our full trust and faith in the Lord because He, without a doubt, will always guide us in the right direction! *smile*  
     Well, the kids are both napping so I will probably try to clean up the house and relax for a little while. Today was payday so when hubby gets home we are going grocery shopping and paying bills. Joy, Joy, Joy!!! Have a blessed Tuesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment