Friday, November 11, 2011

Sticking to Commitments

     First off, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of our men and women currently serving or who have served to protect our country. Happy Veteran's Day!  
     I woke up this morning determined to stick with my workout plans. I do cardio every other day and something light like yoga or Pilates on the other days. It seems to be working well as I've been losing about 2 pounds a week over the last couple of weeks. It's definitely not always easy to fit in a workout with having two little ones, but a lot of prayer and determination has kept me on track with my plans. Hubby had the day off so as soon as I woke up, I got on my exercise clothes (yes, the ones I wore in COLLEGE) and headed out for a jog. Let me just say that venturing out this morning, willing to work out while it was in the 30s, demonstrates my devotion to this goal I've set for myself...it was FREEZING. 
     The Lord has shown me that my body is a temple...HIS temple. Therefore, while working on strengthening my walk with God, I am simultaneously focusing on keeping my earthly body in good shape as well. And with God, all things are possible!!! 
      Well, Noah's Baby Einstein video is almost over so I'm going to get off of here and feed little man before I put him down for a nap. Please say a prayer for little Haleigh as she is getting another tooth! :-(  Blessings to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment