Thursday, June 16, 2011

FREEBIES!!!

   So, as some of you know, I've REALLY gotten into couponing over the last couple of weeks. It's definitely starting to pay off, too. *grin*  Here are the items we have gotten for free in the last week..

1) 3 tubes of toothpaste (one was BOGO at CVS, already on sale, and I had a coupon which made 2 for free. The other I requested a free sample and it is currently in the mail on it's way to ME!)

2) Ocean Spray drink...again, another free sample.

3) Razor- On sale for $8 at CVS. I had a $4 off coupon and got $4 rewardbucks back, which makes the razor FREE.

4) Four containers of Lysol cleaning products (Buy 2 get 2 FREE...only paid $4 total for the other two because I had a coupon off of one of those).

    So, yeah, I am pretty happy with my most recent hobby. Not only is it FUN, but we are saving a ton of money...last shopping trip the total came to $52 but we only paid $20 after coupons! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Sundays have turned into a type of date for hubby and I...we clip coupons together and then go shopping to see how much we can save. Quite the adrenaline rush when you see a large total but end up paying 60% less than that after store card and coupons. Anyways, just wanted to update about my newest adventure..hope all is well with each of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment