Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MORE WORDS!!!



     I have new words to add to the list of Noah's growing vocabulary. He now knows the following words (in no particular order)


1.Fish
2."Big Trouble"
3.No
4. Whoops
5.Crap (my fault for this one...it's the word I use instead of "curse words" but still, not exactly nice when coming from a toddler)
6.Chips (his new favorite snack...and you can just bet I have to deal with at least a tantrum a day when I tell him chips aren't an "ok" snack all the time...as he throws his apple slices on the floor, lol)
7.Water
8.Mama
9.Dada
10.Sissy
11.Hi
12.Milk 
    Can't believe our little man already knows so many words. There are more he uses but just not quite as often as these. This is one VERY PROUD Mama. 


Oh, and on a positive note, Haleigh is sleeping through the night already...and she is only 2 1/2 months old. I thought the night before last was just a fluke but she did it again last night. I'm walking on air with all this sleep I've been getting. And right now, both the kids are down for their naps (for 2 hours) at the same time. First time I've managed to get them to nap this long at the same time. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...for some reason it won't let me sign in with my screen name :) Oh well, I can't believe how big Noah is getting!!
    :) Clif and I have had several discussions about how we have to change our vocab before these three little ones get here. What might be okay for us is SO not okay for little kids. Still cracks me up tho ;)
    -Des

    ReplyDelete