Thursday, June 9, 2011

Language Explosion

    This week Noah FINALLY starting stringing words together to make sentences and his vocabulary is increasing by the day. This morning, he said "book", "milk", "sissy". And then he actually told me what he wanted  INSTEAD OF POINTING by saying, "mama, milk, peaze (please)". Last night he said to Caleb, "wub-ew" (i love you). I just can't get over how fast he is growing up. 
    Haleigh has started laughing and cooing like crazy. She cracks me up, lol. She can also roll over from her stomach to her back already and I am so proud of her (and Bug of course). :-)  I will try to update with more pictures soon. The kids naps are overlapping so I only have about a 15-20 minute break each day. That kind of stinks but it also allows me to have one on one time with each child...so that's nice. Anyways, hope ya'll have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment