Sunday, June 26, 2011

HEEHEEHEE

     "No wonder boys are faster....they have a speed stick and ball bearings!!"

Here is my facebook status of the evening:

So, tonight, Caleb was changing Haleigh's diaper and Noah was watching him. Noah started freaking out and pointing at Hale's girl parts, shouting "Ouch! Ouch! Where is it?" Then he proceeded to look around the house for her "boy parts". We tried explaining that God makes little girls and boys different, but he went to bed very upset because he 
thought sissy had lost hers, lol. *grin* Gotta love kids.


I love my little boy...I can already see he is going to bring me so much happiness in life. Being a Mom is hard, but I wouldn't change it for the world! I'm so very thankful the Lord has blessed me with this amazing opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment