Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Good Day

     Just wanted to write a quick post and blog about my AMAZING HUBBY!!! He is, and always has been, such an incredibly hard worker. He works overtime, even when he doesn't have to, just so we can have money in savings...that way, when extra stuff comes up, we won't have to take it out of paychecks, but our account. Praise the Lord he is at a job where OT is still available, because I know that so many places no longer offer it...especially with the way the economy is these days. And yesterday, all that hard work paid off; he got another promotion!!! 
To my Hubby:
     And I am SO PROUD OF YOU, BABE!  The way you take care of us brings tears to my eyes...I love you! I am truly blessed to be your wife and Noah and Haleigh are blessed to have you as their Daddy! *smooch*


     Off of here now to head out with the family! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment