Thursday, June 9, 2011

GIDDY

    I have spent this evening walking on air. *GRIN* We Skyped with our Richmond friends today and it was up on my list of great things that have happened this week, lol.  PLUS...we are spending a weekend with them next month and I can't wait to see them and the kids!!!! *happy dance* (Yes, Becca...I have LITERALLY been doing happy dances all evening, haha). 
    Anyways, just wanted to share that tidbit of information...I AM HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!! Ok...gotta calm down now. HEEHEE.
   We just put the kiddos to bed and they are "talking" to each other. It makes me giggle to listen to Noah's big boy words and Halebop's coos and giggles. All in all...it's just been a terrific day and I thank God for it. I without a doubt can say I AM TRULY BLESSED! Anyways, off of here to get ready for bed and start, what I'm sure will be, another VERY long day tomorrow. Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment