Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Adjusted

     Noah has been on a "waking Mommy up at the butt crack of dawn" kick...which I think is just awesome! *note the sarcasm* So yeah, I've been fairly sleep deprived most days but am doing my absolute best to maintain a positive attitude. I keep praying this is a short phase and he will eventually think it's cooler to sleep until 9ish, or so. Somehow, I don't see this happening anytime soon, haha. But oh well, it gives me more time with my kids and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. I"m just so thankful God has blessed us financially so I'm able to be a stay at home Mom. I don't think I could bear leaving them for an entire day...but, I'm sure if it ever came to that, the Lord would give me the strength I would need to do whatever it would take to provide for my family. :-) 
     This evening we are having a huge cookout at our new place. Every person we invited RSVPed except for one so it's going to be quite a few people. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. We are grilling hotdogs and hamburgers complete with all the fixings! I'm just so happy to be in our new home...there are so many perks to living here and our neighbors are super nice. 
     Well, I'm off to fix some lunch while the babies are napping....quite a rare occasion to get them both to nap at the same time so I'm thanking God for that! I really needed a break today. CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment