Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer 2011

   It's already been an exciting start to the summer. We are thoroughly enjoying our new home and this awesome weather we have been having. Wanted to do a quick post and brag on my babies, lol. Noah can finally drink out of a "big boy" cup without a lid AND use a spoon. I am so proud of our little man. And little miss Hales has started holding her head up on her own...which is awesome! Can't get over how big my littles are getting!  Anyways, hope everyone has a great start to their weeks. And if you wouldn't mind, please say a prayer for me; recently, Noah has started throwing horrible tantrums (and all my other Mommy friends who have kids around that age assure me it's not my fault...just a phase he is going through). It just wears me down having to constantly sit him in time out (and most recently, smack his hand) and it breaks my heart. I HATE, HATE, HATE being the bad guy! And I know it's what I'm supposed to do to teach him right for wrong, but it's not any fun. :-(  I always thought it would be easier to be the one doing the punishing instead of receiving it but I was so WRONG!!! It's so much harder. So yeah, just pray I keep a positive, Godly attitude and that the Lord gives me the strength and patience I need to to deal with a terrible twos toddler and his newly born baby sister.

Noah is finally using a big boy cup.

Getting ready to hit the pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment