Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lifeeee

     So, today is the first time I've actually had time to sit down and blog (other than posting a few quick pictures and whatnot). Life is going REALLY well and I couldn't be happier. Noah gets sillier by the day and I love that. He is starting to string words together to make sentences which simply amazes me...I didn't think he would be able to do that for a few more months. Just the other morning, he heard Hales crying in her crib, and ran to get me, saying "Get up Sissy!!!" Which, in his little toddler lingo, means, "Hey Mom, get Sissy up because she is crying!" And speaking of Little Miss Haleigh, she is doing very well, too. I feel bad because I post more pictures of Noah on here than her, but she is almost always asleep. She sleeps for a good part of the day and all through the night. I'm not complaining, because it is awesome getting a full night's sleep so soon after having her. 
     Caleb and I are looking very forward to our weekend getaway soon. It was supposed to be the first weekend in July, but we had to change it because we wanted to stay here in town for the fourth of July. Noah Bug absolutely LOVES fireworks and we don't miss out on celebrating with him and Halebop; although, I'm pretty sure Haleigh isn't going to be a fan of the loud popping, but we shall see. And I couldn't leave out our Richmond trip (2 WEEKS LEFT!!!). It will just be nice to get out of Salem this month...I really like it here, but the prospect of moving somewhere different is really appealing to me right now. Caleb and I have been discussing if and when we should try a move to somewhere else...possibly Richmond or maybe even Florida. We are praying about it really hard and want to do ONLY the Lord's will. So, if you wouldn't mind, please say a prayer for us as we undertake this huge decision. 
     Well, it's off of here for now, because what I though would be a long break just turned into a short one; apparently, Noah wants nothing to do with naptime today...HOORAY, or not! :-)  
     

2 comments:

  1. The midwest is a super-cool place to live. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you guys as your weigh the options!!!


    -Des

    ReplyDelete