Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony

found NOT GUILTY on ALL murder charges. Several counts of giving false information to law enforcement. So, the most she is looking at is four years in prison and at "best" (if you can call it that) is being released on Thursday morning following her sentencing. I watched the trial, knowing in my mind that the jury would find her guilty. I mean, the chlorophorm (sp?)  and the duct tape pretty much summed it up for me. Not to mention, she continuously LIED throughout the past several years...and didn't even report that her daughter was missing for a month. And during that month, did she grieve? Did she care? Did she search for her missing daughter? NO...she PARTIED! WOW!!!! That really convinces me that she didn't murder her child (note the sarcasm). I seriously just do NOT understand how this jury could come to this verdict. 
    There are so many women out there who try for years to conceive, only to be told later that they can't have children. Women who miscarry, have stillbirths, have their children pass away before them...and then you have women like this; women who would MURDER their children and not think twice. Women who INFURIATE me to the point of madness. As I watched the jury give their verdict I literally shook with anger as I held my own baby in my arms. Looking down at her, letting the tears stream down my face, unable to wrap my mind around such a horrific act. There is no justice for baby Caylee today, but one day, our Father in Heaven will grant her the justice she deserves. I will not judge the jury, I will not judge Casey Anthony, or others involved in the trial, because ONE DAY, MY GOD WILL JUDGE!!! My prayers go out to the family and friends and jury members involved in this. 
     I just had to get that out...I'm going to go hold my baby girl in my arms and cuddle my Noah Bug and thank GOD above for these blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment