Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Three Years of Bliss

     I married my best friend three years ago today. I can't believe the many things God has done for in these few short years but I wake up every day knowing that I am blessed. Caleb is an incredible husband and father; I can't imagine my life without him in it. There have been rocky moments in our marriage; financial issues, learning how to put up with each other's pet peeves when we first began living together, learning how to become parents. All of those things were difficult, but we put God at the center of our marriage...made Him our foundation, and that has made all the difference. 
  
 Caleb,
    I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you.  I know this year has been especially difficult, dealing with your Dad being gone and adding a new addition to our family. But through these things, God has strengthened us. I am so thankful to have you as my spouse because I know without a shadow of a doubt, you will always be there for me. I have faith that you will never leave me, and no matter how many hills we have to climb in this marriage, I will be right here by your side. I love you, Sweetheart! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment