Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick Post

     So, I have a ton I would LOVE to blog about but at the moment, my sight is slightly impaired. Another side effect of Keflex, which I didn't know until Friday, is that it can cause floaters. Basically, it's like seeing the spots in front of your eyes that a camera flash causes, but constantly. It's supposed to go away as soon as the antibiotic is out of my system (which could be as long as TWO WEEKS..YIKES!). I also have to wear an eye patch for a while so that my left eye doesn't become too strained (hardy, hardy har, lol). I'm trying to make the best of this situation and remain positive but I have absolutely made up my mind: no more antibiotics unless the condition won't go away without them and definitely no more Keflex. So yeah, life is crap. No, not quite that bad, but I'm starting to get a bit down at the thought that my body just can't handle illness the way it once could. Geez I feel old.
     So, tomorrow or maybe Tuesday (or whenever my eyes are strong enough to blog about my most amazing weekend), I will do that. I have a ton of pictures to upload of our trip to Monticello and Foamhenge (heehee) and can't wait to share our awesome memories. Please say a prayer for me if you get the chance...that my wacked out body will correct itself soon. Thanks to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment