Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 18 Months!!!

Noah Bug,
     I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It really does seem just like yesterday that you were looking up at me for the first time. I've loved watching your little personality develop over the last year and a half. And seeing you develop into the awesome big brother you are has been a wonderful and most exciting thing to be a part of. Mommy loves you with her whole heart, baby boy.
"I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!"


Here is a song "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift. As the months pass I am constantly reminded of this song and how somedays, I wish it could come true. But, then, I can't wait to see the man you turn into, baby boy...the things I know you will accomplish. Mama loves you, Noah Whately!


No comments:

Post a Comment