Tuesday, July 19, 2011

     My family is FINALLY starting to get better from this yucky strep throat. Praise God hubby hasn't gotten it yet and I pray that he doesn't. We are supposed to go away for our anniversary trip this weekend (we had to postpone it b/c of other issues earlier in the month). I'm really looking forward to a weekend away with my love...it will be so much fun. We both really need a break, lol. It's definitely been a rough couple of weeks. 
     On a different note, we are only 2 days away from Noah turning 18 months old...and on the 30th Hales will be four months. I just can't get over how quickly time flies these days. :-)  As soon as I have a chance I will post new pictures. I've been slacking over the past couple of weeks while my family has been sick, but now that we are finally perking up, I'll keep up with it a little better. 
     I'm going to get off of here for now because Mom is on her way over to spend the day. Hooray for grandparents. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment